- Name: Hercules
- Age: 27
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Blue
- Likes: Saving people, Megara "Meg", being a hero
- Dislikes: People in danger, being called Jerkules, Hades
- Family: Zeus (birth father), Hera (birth mother), Amphytryon (adoptive father), Alcmene (adoptive mother), Cronus (grandfather), Rhea (grandmother), Hades (uncle), Poseidon (uncle), Athena (cousin), Ares (cousin), Hephaestus (cousin), Demeter (aunt), Persephone (cousin/aunt), Hestia (aunt), Hermes (cousin), Megara (wife)
- “Welcome to the Avengers. At least, that's what Stark's calling us.”
- ―Captain America welcoming Hercules into the newly established Avengers
The son of Hera and Zeus, the Olympian gods, Hercules was stolen from his crib by Pain and Panic, the minions of Hades and was turned into a demi-god after not drinking the last drop of the potion used to turn him mortal. He was then adopted by two Greek farmers; Amphytryon and Alcmene. After find out his heritage, Hercules sought to help people, aided by the satyr Philoctetes (or Phil) and the winged horse Pegasus, his childhood friend. He then defeated Hades by punching him into the River Styx. He met up with the Chimera Pirates when he and his wife Megara Patryos (a former minion of Hades) were vacationing in Germany only to come across the rogue Asgardian Loki. After the battle of New York, Hercules joined the ranks of the Avengers.
Despite his godly strength, Hercules is incredibly naïve but he makes up for it in his compassion and dedication for justice.
- God-Strength: Hercules, despite losing his godhood, retains his divine strength, speed and endurance. Though he is able to die thanks to the potion, he is incredibly hard to hurt.
- Hercules in this universe is a mix of the Disney incarnation and the Marvel incarnation due to him becoming an Avenger.