- “Well, if you can see me has a person than a monster... how bad can I possibly be?”
- ―Ralph to Olette
- Name: Ralph
- Age: 30s
- Hair: Dark Auburn
- Eyes: Light Brown
- Likes: His family and friends, respect, praise, medals, pies, cake, chocolate
- Dislikes: Being mistreated, sleeping in garbage, overly-violent games, chocolate (formerly)
Despite his hulking appearance, Ralph is ultimately sweet and humble. Even so, he admittedly has an explosive temper, which results in him wrecking things when angered. In fact, it's because of his wrecking that Ralph was often shunned by the villagers. Ralph himself proved to be ashamed by his wrecking habits at points.
Despite his moderately humble nature, Ralph is a natural brawler and is always willing to take on a fight no matter the foe or how many there may be. While still a nice guy, more or less, Ralph is still a bit tough minded, as he showed an initial distaste for some rather fairy tale-like, girlish stuff.
Though he doesn't exactly appear to be, Ralph actually proves to be quite intelligent.
He also knows that his friendship with Olette and the others is important, to which he points out to her.
- Superhuman Strength: Ralph is seen as having immense superhuman strength. He has shown being able to lift objects many times his own size and weight in the film. Ralph has demonstrated his strength multiple times, such as being able to bring down a building by smashing it with his own two hands, being able to lift a car of the ground with no stress, and he was able to smash through the walls of Laputa's dungeon with a single punch. As well as shown by other feats demonstrating his supernatural strength level.
- Superhuman Speed: Ralph can move at speeds greater than what is naturally possible.
- Superhuman Durability: Ralph also has seen being superhumanly durable.
- Indomitable Will: Alongside these, Ralph has demonstrated a strong force of willpower that is not commonly seen. Ralph has a sheer-will, completely free of evil or lack in belief. Whenever Ralph puts his mind to something, he never gives up no matter how difficult the task at hand seems.
John C. Reily